The Hutt Valley Harriers and Shoe Clinic bring you the Hutt News 10km/5km Fun Run and Walk.
Sunday 10 March 2013
Collect registration packs and numbers from 8:00am
10km Run and Walk starts at 9.00am.
5km Run and Walk (including teams) starts at 9.30am.
1km Fun Run for under 10 yrs starts at 11.00am (before prize giving).
McEwan Park, Petone, Lower Hutt
Following the same route as previous years, the 2013 course is runner and walker friendly with no rough stony areas for anyone wanting to push a buggy.
If you are running or walking maybe these improvements will help you get a personal best!
- Drinks and food will be available at the Rugby League Clubrooms
- All finishers will be eligible for spot prizes, but you must be present to receive them.
- Early bird registrations will go into a special draw for a Early Bird Spot Prize
- Approximately $3000 in spot prizes to be given out thanks to our Sponsors
- Business and School trophies awarded on fastest combined official time.
- Prize-giving will be held as close to 11:30am as possible.
- A fun day for all the family
Race numbers can be collected from the Petone Rugby League clubrooms at McEwan Park from 8.00am onwards on Race Day.
For postal entries, please download and print a copy of the entry form or collect from Shoe Clinic Lower Hutt
Postal entries close and must be received no later than 6 March 2013. Spot prizes will be predawn. All entries, minor spot prize winners, and late entries on the day will be eligible for the major prize draws.
Post to: Hutt Valley Harriers
P O Box 36-118
Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt, 5045
Cheques payable to: Hutt Valley Harriers
Starting from McEwan Park in Petone, the 5k and 10k run and walk courses follow the banks of the Hutt River.
5k course map:
10k course map:
Sharpen up your fitness with Shoe Clinic Lower Hutt
Sharpen up your fitness before Race day. Join the Shoe Clinic Run Group each Thursday night at 5.45pm from Shoe Clinic Lower Hutt. It’s fun and it’s free! Ring Shoe Clinic on 570 2577 for more details.